✓Roof emergency tarping
Roofing Process Step by Step(changing old shingle)
- Roofing materials and trash container is delivered one day prior to install
- Roofing crew attends a pre-job meeting to review the work order and all job details
- Roofing crew removes old roofing material in phases so that no large sections are left unprotected
- Decking is inspected and replaced where necessary
- Roofing underlayment is installed over the prepared roof deck
- Shingles are then installed with the proper amount and placement of fasteners
- Any roof penetrations are reflashed, and sealed
- sometimes Wall flashings and ventilation are replaced and enhanced to improve performance in accordance with proposal
- Roofing crew will leave the job clean using magnets, rakes and blowers
- Shortly after roof completion, the trash container will be removed
- An invoice matching the proposal agreement will be mailed to you along with all associated labor and material warranties
- Should any needs arise, our staff will always be available.
this is an example of how we begin removing old shingle and as you can see we put the tarp on bottom edge of the roof to
prevent the damage of the gutter, to don’t mess up the siding and all the things that are on the floor.